Here are some selected publications & presentations, focused on consulting, software development, FOSS, etc.
- Kussmaul. Onshore and offshore outsourcing with agility: Lessons learned. In
Agility across Time and Space. Springer, 2010.
- Kussmaul. E-commerce using Drupal & Ubercart. Drupaldelphia, Temple University, May 2010.
- Kussmaul. Wikis for collaboration & knowledge management: Current practices & future directions. In Collaborative Technologies and Applications for Interactive Information Design: Emerging Trends in User Experiences. IGI Global, 2009.
- Kussmaul. FOSS in higher education. Int’l Conf. on Computer Information Systems and Industrial Management Applications, Coimbatore, India, Dec 2009. (invited lecture)
- Kussmaul & R. Jack. Wikis for knowledge management: Business cases, best practices, promises, & pitfalls. in Web 2.0: The Business Model. Springer, 2009.
- Arion, Wagner, & Kussmaul. InovaED: A model and resource to help students leverage late-stage intellectual property. American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conf., 2009.
- Albert & Kussmaul. Why wikis are wonderful for writing. In Writing and the iGeneration: Composition in the Computer-Mediated Classroom. Fountainhead, 2008.
- Kussmaul & Jack. Outsourcing issues in web development. Prototyping in web development. In Software Engineering for Modern Web Applications. IGI Global, 2008.
- Kussmaul, Howe, & Priest. Using wikis to foster team communication, cohesion, & collaboration. American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Annual Conf., 2006.